Cardfight #82 sees us pit Brian’s Gurguit Gold Paladin deck against JJ’s Gaia Tachikaze deck. You can check the video above to see the bout, but if you’re interested in seeing the Gurguit deck profile, we have it in this post.
If you want to check out what’s in the Gaia deck, click here.
Take note that this build is one that is used for this cardfight. Changes may have been already made at this point in time by the owner. You are welcome to learn from this deck profile, if you are looking to build one, but we highly encourage you to build yours to fit you.
Knight of Early Dawn, Coel
1 Sparkling Flash Glint Knight (Critical)
2 Flame of Victory (Critical)
3 Scarface Lion (Critical)
3 Player of the Holy Pipe, Gerrie (Stand)
3 Ketchgal Liberator (Stand)
4 Curable Angel (Heal)
Strides and G Guardians:-
1 Sunrise Ray Radiant Sword, Gurguit
2 Golden Dragon, Glorious Reigning Dragon
4 Holy Sword of Heavenly Law, Gurguit
1 Golden Dragon, Ray Breath Dragon
1 Air Element, Sebreeze
2 Golden Dragon, Spearcross Dragon
1 Metal Element, Scryew (G-Guardian)
1 Sacred Heaven Prayer Master, Reia (G-Guardian)
2 Golden Beast, Sleimy Flare (G-Guardian)
1 Dark Element, Dizmel (G-Guardian)
- There isn’t really much that I could say about this deck list, as it is similar to my previous build before G-BT10, which focuses on multiple attacks through superior calling from the deck during the battle phase. However, the new stuff from G-BT10 adds more ways to call units for multi-attacks, as well as provide a decent to devastating power boost to your units.
- The last part of that comes from Holy Sword of Heavenly Law Gurguit. He can set my G-zone up for GB2, to activate either Gurguit’s skill, if I need it, and also applies early pressure with cards like Henrinus, Kinarius and Pwyll. But also with these units, there’s a need to check and make sure you have enough Counterblasts, hand size and soul for them.
- For Counterblasts and soul, because Golden Holy Sword, Gurguit includes a Soulblast, Knight of Far Arrows, Saphir is much more helpful in recovering that cost, essentially making Gurguit’s skill free.
- Holy Mage, Alessia is a great help because of her other skill to gain 15000 Shield, which is especially helpful against decks like Daikaiser. Bust be sure your field is set with a card you want to send back into the deck for Alessia’s skill.
- Again, there’s not a lot of things I can talk about, as it is a straight-forward deck build. High powered multi-attacks are how this deck is played. That’s all folks.
As always, if you have any queries, comments or suggestions, feel free to let me, Dempster or Leon know. If you like this and would like to see more Vanguard content that we have come up with, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us here on our blog. You can keep up to date on all of our releases on Twitter@CrossboneVGs, and on our Facebook page. You can also support us over at Patreon, where we have some awesome perks available for you guys.
Stand up, my Vanguard!