Cardfight #79 sees us pit Leon’s Gallop Dimension Police deck against Dempster’s Susanoo Oracle Think Tank deck. You can check the video above to see the bout, but if you’re interested in seeing the Gallop deck profile, we have it in this post.
If you want to check out what’s in the Susanoo deck, click here.
Take note that this build is one that is used for this cardfight. Changes may have been already made at this point in time by the owner. You are welcome to learn from this deck profile, if you are looking to build one, but we highly encourage you to build yours to fit you.
Cosmic Hero, Grandseed
Strides & G Guardians:-
1 Great Galactic Governor, Commander Laurel D
4 Super Cosmic Hero, X-gallop
2 Super Cosmic Hero, X-lead
1 Super Cosmic Hero, X-phoenix
4 Super Cosmic Hero, X-tiger
1 Enigman Patriot (G-Guardian)
2 Super Cosmic Hero, X-carivou (G-Guardian)
1 Gallant Incarnation, G-O-Five (G-Guardian)
- The slight boost that was given to Cosmic Heroes may not be much, but it does quite a number of significant things. The new Grandgallop lets you Counterblast 1 for a total of an 8000 Power boost to the Vanguard, making it easier to hit the 2nd burst numbers for units like X-gallop.
- Alongside the new Grandgallop’s stride skill, its second skill can shift the playstyle of Cosmic Heroes to a more aggressive type, which makes calling Commander Laurel out all the more supported, for lack of a better work. Being able to stride for free from a low-sized hand lets you not only maintain whatever few cards you have in hand, but also, with an untouched field, lets you stack up your hand size with triple and quadruple drives, not to mention additional draws from Reika and Grandseed.
- And even beyond that, with the ease of hitting more than 45000 Power, you can get the full benefit of fetching back Enigman Calm from the drop zone back into your hand, which is always nice to remember, but do make sure you remember, so that you can save yourself in a pinch.
- Take note that you can play the new Enigman units in a Gallop deck, turning it into a Burst deck, rather than a Gallop deck. They offer plenty of skills that Gallop can benefit from, and being able to activate all of their abilities with ease is always an assured thing.
- Overall, the Cosmic Heroes got a nice boost in this set, so go out there and start your modifications of your super giant fighting robot!
As always, if you have any queries, comments or suggestions, feel free to let me, Dempster or Leon know. If you like this and would like to see more Vanguard content that we have come up with, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us here on our blog. You can keep up to date on all of our releases on Twitter@CrossboneVGs, and on our Facebook page. You can also support us over at Patreon, where we have some awesome perks available for you guys.
Stand up, my Vanguard!