Cardfight #77 sees us pit Victor’s Alfred Royal Paladin deck against Dempster’s Blue Wave Aqua Force deck. You can check the video above to see the bout, but if you’re interested in seeing the Alfred deck profile, we have it in this post.
If you want to check out what’s in the Blue Wave deck, click here.
Take note that this build is one that is used for this cardfight. Changes may have been already made at this point in time by the owner. You are welcome to learn from this deck profile, if you are looking to build one, but we highly encourage you to build yours to fit you.
Guidepost Sage, Elron
1 Enhancement Sage, Libron
1 Laurel Knight, Sicilus
1 Swordsman of Light, Blaster Rapier Laura
2 Sharpness Knight, Paris
3 Swordsman of Light, Junos
3 Holy Knight Guardian (Sentinel-PG)
1 Hope Keeper (Sentinel-PG)
Strides and G Guardians:-
2 Holy Dragon, Legit Sword Dragon
1 Divine Knight of Flashing Flame, Samuel
1 Great Sage of Contradiction, Jirron
4 Aerial Divine Knight, Altmile
4 Transmigratory Dragon, Holy Squire Dragon
2 Vivid Sacred Staff, Andragius (G-Guardian)
2 Holy Dragon, Laserguard Dragon (G-Guardian)
- Initially, this build was based on the Vanguard G Comic Booster cards but with the new support from the new G Character booster, the old King of Knights, Alfred was swapped out for King of Knights’ Light Manifest, Alfred Oath. Reasons being Alfred Oath can be boosted and helps to superior call units from the deck upon riding.
- Swordsman of Light, Junos & Swordsman of Light, Ahmes are important in the deck as they work very well with “Alfred” as the Vanguard or strides that require a unit with “Alfred” in its name as a heart card. Blaster Blade & Blaster Blade Spirit are also key cards in the deck as they would be useful in clearing front row units that might pose a threat to you.
- New critical triggers such as Psion Rider also help the deck in alleviating the heavy cost of unit effects with its Countercharge. Just be aware that you need to be at a Grade 3 “Alfred” Vanguard to use his Countercharge.
- Putting in Light Source Seeker, Alfred Exiv in the deck ensures that my Vanguard is still a unit with “Alfred” in its name. It keeps the heart name that strides need for “Alfred”, and add the option to Legion with Blaster Blade or Blaster Blade Seeker later in the game.
- New strides such as Holy Dragon, Legit Sword Dragon from G-CHB01 boosted the Alfred archetype with more synergy, as there is the option now to choose either units with “Blaster” or “Swordsman of Light” to be superior called from the deck, on top of gaining power when called out.
- Overall, the deck has received a good support from G-CHB01 be it for the old or new units.
As always, if you have any queries, comments or suggestions, feel free to let me, Dempster or Leon know. If you like this and would like to see more Vanguard content that we have come up with, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us here on our blog. You can keep up to date on all of our releases on Twitter@CrossboneVGs, and on our Facebook page. You can also support us over at Patreon, where we have some awesome perks available for you guys.
Stand up, my Vanguard!