Cardfight #58 sees us pit Josephine’s Arboros Neo Nectar deck against Dempster’s Regalia Genesis deck. You can check the video above to see the bout, but if you’re interested in seeing the Arboros deck profile, we have it in this post.
If you want to check out what’s in the Regalia deck, click here.
Take note that this build is one that is used for this cardfight. Changes may have been already made at this point in time by the owner. You are welcome to learn from this deck profile, if you are looking to build one, but we highly encourage you to build yours to fit you.
Arboros Dragon, Ratoon
2 Flower Garden Maiden, Mylis (Critical)
4 Maiden of Zephyranthes (Critical)
4 Maiden of Daybreak (Stand)
1 Watering Elf (Stand)
1 Maiden of Morning Glory (Stand)
4 Fairy Light Dragon (Heal)
Strides and G Guardians:-
4 Arboros Dragon, Ein Soph Ohr
2 Dream-spinning Ranunculus, Ahsha
4 Sacred Tree Dragon, Jingle Flower Dragon
2 Rain Element, Madew
2 Sacred Tree Dragon, Rain Breath Dragon (G-Guardian)
2 Flower Princess of Autumn Scenery, Verna (G-Guardian)
- This deck was a test build I came up with to test out the new support. As such, there are many improvements to be made, some of which I have yet to discover for myself.
- I had intended to play two copies of Watering Elf, but I only had one copy on hand. The reason why I use her and Maiden of Zephyranthes is to serve as fodder for Soul Blasts for Arboros Dragon, Ein Soph Ohr’s skill.
- While three copies may be enough, I included four of Arboros’ Frontal Guard, Aira instead, as her “Arboros” namesake can be combined well with Arboros Dragon, Ein Soph Ohr’s skill.
- With both Arboros’ Royal Guard, Airi and Maiden of Flower Screen’s abilities to copy the name of another unit, you can pressure your opponent with additional Power using Sacred Tree Dragon, Jingle Flower Dragon, favors playing more Stand Triggers in the deck.
- But, if you feel that there are better Grade 2s to play, Maiden of Flower Screen can be taken out for them. Maiden of Flower Screen’s skill may clash with Arboros’ Defensive Wall, Sanelma’s skill. Playing one copy would be enough if you want to include it in your deck.
As always, if you have any queries, comments or suggestions, feel free to let me, Dempster or Leon know. If you like this and would like to see more Vanguard content that we have come up with, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us here on our blog. You can keep up to date on all of our releases on Twitter@CrossboneVGs, and on our Facebook page. You can also support us over at Patreon, where we have some awesome perks available for you guys.
Stand up, my Vanguard!