Cardfight #55 sees us pit John’s Nociel Angel Feather deck against our JJ’s Gaia Emperor Tachikaze deck. You can check the video above to see the bout, but if you’re interested in seeing the Nociel deck profile, we have it in this post.
If you want to check out what’s in the Gaia Emperor deck, click here.
Take note that this build is one that is used for this cardfight. Changes may have been already made at this point in time by the owner. You are welcome to learn from this deck profile, if you are looking to build one, but we highly encourage you to build yours to fit you.
Hope Child, Turiel
Strides and G Guardians:-
2 Black Seraph, Gavrail
4 Holy Seraph, Nociel
4 Holy Seraph, Raphael
1 Holy Seraph, Raziel
1 Holy Seraph, Zachariel
1 Holy Seraph, Oriphiel (G-Guardian)
2 Holy Seraph, Suriel (G-Guardian)
1 Dark Element, Dizmel (G-Guardian)
- In my opinion, Love Sniper, Nociel is currently the strongest Grade 3 Angel Feather unit, being able to fetch back other Nociel units, especially Battle Cupid for later use.
- Comboing Holy Seraph, Nociel with Black Slice, Harut and Black Bomber, Maalik is the best way to go, as you can attack with Harut to call a unit from the damage zone, preferably Nurse of Broken Heart. Then use Nociel to send Harut and Maalik to the damage zone and then call them back to make use of Harut’s skill again in the same attack phase.
- Gavrail is a good Vanguard to fall back on when you are dealing with control style decks like Kagero and Granblue.
- Overall, I find Angel Feather to be a technical deck , even with the restriction to Doctoroid Refros. It can devastate an opponent, especially against decks that can’t get rid of Nurse of Broken Heart easily.
- There is a lot of practice required with this kind of build, as you will need the battle experience to learn how to flow your cards into the combo you need to set up, as well as be familiar with what deck you are up against.
- Because of the new Rescue mechanic, Stand triggers work better in this deck than Critical triggers. When you stride to Black Seraph, Gavrail and use the Rescue ability, checking the Stand trigger would be more beneficial.
As always, if you have any queries, comments or suggestions, feel free to let me, Dempster or Leon know. If you like this and would like to see more Vanguard content that we have come up with, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us here on our blog. You can keep up to date on all of our releases on Twitter@CrossboneVGs, and on our Facebook page. You can also support us over at Patreon, where we have some awesome perks available for you guys.
Stand up, my Vanguard!