Cardfight #42 sees us pit Dempster’s Harmony Bermuda Triangle deck against my Perfect Raizer Nova Grappler deck. You can check the video above to see the bout, but if you’re interested in seeing the Bermuda Triangle deck profile, we have it in this post.
If you want to check out what’s in my Raizer deck, click here.
Take note that this build is one that is used for this cardfight. Changes may have been already made at this point in time by the owner. You are welcome to learn from this deck profile if you are looking to build one, but we highly encourage you to build yours to fit you.
Finger Magic, Mako
- In contrast to what I said in the video, I realised that I actually DID do some modifications to the deck for use at WGP 2015. In any case, I decided to go for a more aggressive build compared to my previous one.
- Kruk is a great addition as she allows me to return one of my other rear-guards to my hand and call a unit from my hand for an extra attack. Couple that with Spica, and I can refresh one more column.
- Sanya and Manya make a really scary combination, for when they’re placed together, they hit for 22k easily. This is normally what I would do in order to force more cards out from my opponent.
- Himari is a good pressure attacker as a rear-guard because her effect allows you to return and call a rear guard with an additional 5k boost. That’s an extra card your opponent has to drop.
- Amoris is a good backup to Somni as a first stride especially if you do not have Lauris as your vanguard as she allows you to return two units back to your hand.
- Because this build is very counterblast-heavy, Nina is the one and only way for you to countercharge. Of course, you won’t have any problems with souls here since no other card uses them and Reina easily fixes it for you anyway.
As always, if you have any queries, comments or suggestions, feel free to let me, Dempster or Leon know. If you like this and would like to see more Vanguard content that we have come up with, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us here on our blog. You can keep up to date on all of our releases on Twitter @CrossboneVGs, and on our Facebook page. You can also support us over at Patreon, where we have some awesome perks available for you guys.
If you have any cardfight requests, do leave them on our videos, and we will try our best to bring them to you. Thank you for reading, and we’ll see you soon!
Stand up, my Vanguard!