Cardfight #39 sees us pit Jiraiya’s Brave Royal Paladin deck against Josephine’s Bloom Neo Nectar deck. You can check the video above to see the bout, but if you’re interested in seeing the Brave Royal Paladin deck profile, we have it in this post.
If you want to check out what’s in Josephine’s Bloom Neo Nectar deck, click here.
Take note that this build is one that is used for this cardfight. Changes may have been already made at this point in time by the owner. You are welcome to learn from this deck profile, if you are looking to build one, but we highly encourage you to build yours to fit you.
Resurgent Knight, Stius
- This deck relies heavily on Knight of Fragment as the only method of countercharging for a counterblast heavy deck. Because I prefer being able to find Hope Keeper than I do countercharging with Holy Knight Guardian, counting my counterblasts becomes very important to do.
- This deck is also heavy on soulblasts but Margal and Belenus helps out with that.
- The addition to Blaster Blade Spirit to the deck is a great decision as it allows me to retire a unit on the front row unconditionally, provided it is called from the deck.
- Most of the time my hand is big, mainly because I mostly call units from the deck. While it may look like I am unable to use the new Brave skills, Suleiman’s cost of dropping one card from my hand and Knight of Powercharge’s skill allow me to access them when I normally can’t. Just being able to drop my entire hand to the bind zone to fulfill the Brave conditions allows me to pull off certain combos like adding Hope Keeper into my hand. The added draw from Knight of Powercharge is a nice benefit for the coming turns.
- Once you hit Brave, Sarugal is nice for allowing me to have a rearguard utill the end of the turn, and then send back into the deck, while drawing one.
- Ultimately, this deck is about filtering out grade 2s (and Selim), which increases the trigger ratio come the later part of the game.
As always, if you have any queries, comments or suggestions, feel free to let me, Dempster or Leon know. If you like this and would like to see more Vanguard content that we have come up with, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us here on our blog. You can keep up to date on all of our releases on Twitter @CrossboneVGs, and on our Facebook page. You can also support us over at Patreon, where we have some awesome perks available for you guys.
Stand up, my Vanguard!