Cardfight #39 sees us pit Josephine’s Bloom Neo Nectar deck against Jiraiya’s Brave Royal Paladin deck. You can check the video above to see the bout, but if you’re interested in seeing the Bloom Neo Nectar deck profile, we have it in this post.
If you want to check out what’s in Jiraiya’s Brave Royal Paladin deck, click here.
Take note that this build is one that is used for this cardfight. Changes may have been already made at this point in time by the owner. You are welcome to learn from this deck profile, if you are looking to build one, but we highly encourage you to build yours to fit you.
Peach Orchard Maiden, Elmy
2 Peach Orchard Maiden, Elmy
- Because of the way this build allows you to stack a lot of power on your rearguards, I decided to include more stand triggers than critical triggers to take advantage of having an extra powerful attack.
- Maiden of Physalis or Spring-Heralding Maiden, Ozu would make good alternative first vanguards for this deck if you find them more preferable.
- The Bloom skill of Lizbeth helps to return certain key cards to your deck, especially those that had been retired by opponent skills. It also allows you to draw which may benefit you by opening up more options for either offence or defence.
- Like most others, I included Salianna instead of Maiden of Flower Screen, in case I happen to be up against a deck that mows down my field. Given that I don’t use much of my counterblasts in the first place, I find that the choice works.
- With Lilga as the perfect guard, she helps to filter her out of the deck when you use a Bloom skill, her own or another unit’s, or Ines’ on-ride skill, if you superior call her out from your deck.
- You can choose to replace Primavera for Glorious Bloom, Ahsha or another G-unit you see fit. Personally, I alternate between her and Sacred Tree Dragon, Multivitamin Dragon.
As always, if you have any queries, comments or suggestions, feel free to let me, Dempster or Leon know. If you like this and would like to see more Vanguard content that we have come up with, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us here on our blog. You can keep up to date on all of our releases on Twitter @CrossboneVGs, and on our Facebook page. You can also support us over at Patreon, where we have some awesome perks available for you guys.
Stand up, my Vanguard!