Hello everyone! This is the second half of the deck profile for the following fight:
This is Jiraiya’s Royal Paladin Altmile build, and I’m here to post his deck profile on his behalf! So without further ado, here it is:
Shining Knight, Millius
Some points to take note (because Jiraiya doesn’t have any, I thought I’d give some points from my own perspective):
- It is no surprise that this build and all G era Royal Paladin builds focus heavily on specifically Grade 2s, hence the ratio between Grade 1 and Grade 2 are the opposite of my Ahsha build.
- As there are many opportunities to superior call Grade 2s, it’s often a good idea to save up on Pir until you’ve performed your first Stride. The moment you do that, you can call out Pir to the back row and let loose with your superior calling.
- Knight of Fragment is a great unit to have on the field as he is, on his own, an 11k attacker if you have 2 or more Grade 2 rear guards (including himself) and provides the pressure of countercharging and soulcharging, which helps a lot especially if you’re using cards like Benizel or Starlight Violinist.
- Knight of Greatspear is a good alternative Grade 3 to ride to as he, demonstrated in the video, can pull of a Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and superior call himself onto the RG circle.
- Techgal pretty much solves the problem all G era Royal Paladin players have which I would like to call the Grade 2 syndrome. Because the current Royal Paladins focus heavily on Grade 2s, you sometimes run into the problem of being to forced to call Grade 2 units to the back row, which mostly does nothing. However, the moment Techgal comes in, he acts as a pseudo booster in the back row and gives the field a much needed Grade 2 synergy. Just make sure you have enough souls to pay for its cost. (Also a side note: Techgal can “boost” King of Knights, Alfred as well as the Legion-ed King of Knights’ Vanguard, Ezzell since its skill is not considered a boost.)
That is all that I can think of for now. If you have any queries, comments or suggestions, feel free to let Captain, Leon or myself know. If you like this and would like to see more Vanguard content that we have come up with, feel free to follow us here and on Twitter at @CrossboneVGs, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thank you for reading, and we’ll see you soon!