Hello everyone! 🙂
So to keep the ball rolling on our Deck Profiles, I have put up another one of my decks that we have shown in one of our Fight Videos, which is my Royal Paladin Galahad deck.
Just to give you guys some context, one of my strengths in Vanguard, or basically in most card games, is theorycrafting deck builds from whatever I had on hand and whatever I could get within a minimal budget. This deck I made and showcased in the video is a revival of my old Garmall/Garmore-Soul Saver Dragon deck I had, and it is entirely old-school and purely Season 1. When Cardfight!! Online launches and is good, I will definitely be building this deck in there, as well as others in a similar fashion.
So without further ado…
- The idea is simple. Use Galahad to ride up, Garmall to fill your back row with Snogals and finish off your opponent using Soul Saver Dragon. On a full ride up, you already have enough soul for Soul Saver Dragon, and need one more unit in the soul for Galahad’s skill.
- I don’t use High Dog Breeder, Akane, because her counterblast cost is too high to pay. I chose to keep my counterblast options offensive with Blaster Blade and Galahad. I already know who I want to call out to the back row, and both Grade 2 and 3 Garmalls keep it to that one choice.
- You could say its counter-productive to put the cards at the bottom of your deck with Galahad and then have them shuffled up again with Garmall. As much as knowing what your last 15 or less cards are, the games I play with this deck don’t last very long, either in my win or loss. I take comfort in knowing that I know what’s still in there, in terms of triggers or units. Plus, while you still need to play the game in your favor, you still maintain control over the choice of shuffling your deck.
- Supposedly, I could give this deck an upgrade from the Royal Paladin G Format, but I didn’t have the money to buy them at the time. If I do ever grab one and upgrade it, I will most surely make a new post, and record a Fight Video with it.
- On that last note, here are some ideal Strides that you can use with this deck:-
That’s all I have for this deck. If you have any questions, leave a comment below and Leon, Dempster or myself will answer them to the best of our ability.
Stand up, my Vanguard!