Hello everyone 🙂
So I’d like to share my deck profile of my Dimensional Robo deck build that you see in the video below, when Leon and I had a Dimensional Robo Mirror Match.
So my deck is purely focused on the Great Daikaiser build. This deck includes boosts from as far as G-EB01, the latest booster release for Dimension Police.
First Vanguard: Dimensional Robo, Daishoot (GB1)
4 Dimensional Robo, Daibattles (Critical)
4 Dimensional Robo, Daiwolf (Critical)
4 Dimensional Robo, Daicrane (Draw)
4 Dimensional Robo, Gorescue (Heal)
2 Dimensional Robo, Daishield (Sentinel)
1 Diamond Ace (Sentinel)
2 Dimensional Robo Operator, Yuuka (GB1)
3 Dimensional Robo, Dailion
1 Glory Maker
2 Dimensional Robo, Daimariner
1 Commander Laurel
4 Dimensional Robo, Daijet (GB1)
3 Dimensional Robo, Daidragon
2 Dimensional Robo, Daifighter
2 Super Dimensional Robo, Shadowkaiser
2 Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha
4 Super Dimensional Robo, Dakaiser
3 Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaser
1 True Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daikaiser
Some thoughts will be placed here as to the decisions made for some of my choices.
- Most of the reasons is because I don’t have more copies of the card. So that’s why Diamond Ace is in there, instead of a third Daishield
- Daishoot gives a good mid game pressure on Generation Break 1, giving your Vanguard the skill to retire one opponent rear guard on hit to Vanguard. Glory Maker fills in the spot that Daishoot will leave behind, doubling your Vanguard boost power on 4 damage.
- Operator, Yuuka is a promo card that can be replaced with another Daimariner, Dailion or Daishield. Also a human with Dimensional Robo in her name.
- You only ever need one Commaner Laurel, even though it’s restricted to one.
- Stride units I play: (See first point as to why I don’t play 99th-gen Dimensional Robo Commander, Daiearth)
- Dark Superman, Omega
- Super Cosmic Hero, X-tiger
- Dark Superman, Pretty Cat
That’s all I have for you. If you like this, be sure to let us know, and Dempster, Leon and myself will do more of these. We may even get some of our other friends to jump in and do their deck profile.
If you like us to do a video of it and talk more technically, do let us know as well 🙂
Also, if you haven’t subscribed to our Youtube Channel, please be sure to do so, and follow us here at crossbonevanguards.wordpress.com and our Twitter @CrossboneVGs for more Cardfight Vanguard stuff.
Stand up, my Vanguard.